Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Castings Of Fig Leaves For The Tabletop Fountain

I made three leaf castings of fig leaves today to be used on my tabletop fountain (only two are shown, the third is not ready to handle). They turned out nice.  I forgot to spray PAM on the first leaf I did, but it didn't seem to make any difference.  The leaf peeled off easily.  The leaves are smaller so I waited for about 6 hours before I tried to handle the castings.  It worked out fine.  They have been cleaned and will be left to cure a while before painting.

Castings of fig leaves to be used in the tabletop fountain
Fig leaves on sand mounds ready for cement application
(the gray blobs are weights made of extra concrete)

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to leave your thoughts, comments, or questions...Diana

    ReplyDelete